feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Experiment So Far

Labels: , , ,

Well, as I mentioned in my last post I am trying to make the most of the articles which I have already written for the purpose of selling products. Basically, I created two different blogs centered around two different niches that I have been marketing for. And on these two blogs I have been posting my previously written articles daily. My goal with this experiment is to continue to build content for these two niche blogs and seo them in hopes of eventually receiving some organic traffic from google.

How has it gone so far? As expected, I haven't received any organic traffic yet from google and the only traffic that I have received has been from my social bookmarking. Doing this experiment I realize that I have to be patient and expect results only in the long run. One thing that will be doing in order to get some more instant traffic and further seo my blogs is to do a little article marketing. I've already submitted one article for one of my niche blogs but I plan to write at least five articles for each.

On another note, ClickBank has still been inconsistent and dissapointing for me. Something is definitely up whether it be ClickBank itself or our current economic situation. Even so, I keep on telling myself to work even harder no matter what the circumstance.

Anyways, thanks for reading and don't forget to check out my FREE report by clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment