feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Back To Normal...Maybe?

Alright so as you know I made a post a few days ago about the payment processing issues with ClickBank. And as a result of these issues I had a pretty horrible week last week (along with many other ClickBank affiliates). Well, it seems as though things may be getting better although I won't get my hopes up just yet. The reason that I say that the problems with ClickBank may have been resolved is because I had a pretty nice day yesterday with two sales totaling $77. And get this, they were both from credit cards! Just look below for a quick snapshot. Now, as I mentioned before I'm not getting my hopes up just yet as I have yet to see a sale today. But right now that $77 is giving keeping me going, and hopefully things will return to normal soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment