feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Do Not Give Up!

Labels: ,

I'm sure all of you are familiar with the ups and down....and well mostly downs that come along with internet marketing. Believe me I'm rather new to the world of internet marketing so I know just how frustrating it can be to work for hours on end and see no results.

This post will be rather short but hopefully it will give you some inspiration to keep going. Here is my short little story...

From August 27 through the 29 I had a sale every single day using this method. While I enjoyed the fact that I had made a sale 3 days in a row, I was still really mad that I wasn't seeing any results from campaigns I had previously worked my ass off on. Things only got worse over the next two days. From August 30 through the 31 I made a total of....$0. Yep, not a single sale. And what sucked even more was that I was to start my senior year of high school in just two days.

Thankfully, things got better the next day. No, scratch that. Things got MUCH better the following day. In fact, I had reached a new milestone. On September 2 I woke up and quickly headed over to my computer. I then double clicked Firefox and headed over to my account on ClickBank. Now, this an entirely normal daily routine of mine but finding that I had earned $76 while sleeping...not so much. I had made 2 sales while sleeping! And not only was this my first day of making 2 sales but I had also sold 2 entirely unique products. And 1 of these products was even a campaign that I had worked really hard on a few weeks before. Enough talking though, take a look at the screen shot!


So, what is the point of me telling you this? Purely to keep you going. While you may not see results right away from your internet marketing efforts it is important to keep on persisting. You may even find yourself making money when you least expect it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment