feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

An Unlikely Way Of Earning Commisons

Labels: , , ,

Since I've already introduced myself and what I plan to accomplish with this blog, it is now time to give you some valuable information. In this post I am going to tell you about how I've been making a pretty steady flow of passive income over the past two weeks.

How Much Have I Earned?

As you can see I have already earned a little over $200 for this pay period alone. Now, I realize that there are many ways of manipulating ClickBank screen shots. But please understand that this screen shot is 100% real. The reason why the specific earnings for each sale are blocked off is because I am a bit paranoid about my privacy when it comes to making money online. So how can you trust me? You can trust me because in this post I will NOT try to sell you anything and I am going to tell you exactly how I was able to earn these commissions.

So How The Hell Did You Do It?

The funny thing about this method of earning money is that it was meant to be entirely experimental. I really wasn't expecting to see any money out of it to be honest. You see, I am still very new to internet marketing as a whole and as a result I am still constantly experimenting with new methods.

What method did I use? The method of earning money which I used to earn these commissions was by writing 1 single article which directly linked to an affiliate sales page. This article was relatively short and was published to one of the most popular article directories. But I didn't stop there. The main thing that I wanted to test out through this article submission was to see if getting it into the most viewed section would help me get sales.

In order to do this I searched for profitable keywords by using the Google Adwords Keyword Tool and then implemented these keywords throughout my article so that the keyword density would be optimized. Basically, I was trying to optimize my article for the search engines.

After doing my keyword research I submitted my article to several social bookmarking sites. And finally, I did whatever else I could to get my article viewed by others so that I could increase the view count. It really doesn't matter how you do it because in the end all you need are a lot of views. You won't have to worry about targeted traffic at this point.

These are the only things that I did. Remember, it doesn't matter how you go about getting other people to view your article as long as it is being viewed. So be creative!

Did It Work?

Well, the answer to this question was kind of spoiled by my screen shot up above but I guess I'll answer it again. Yes, it has earned me quite a lot of money. To put things into perspective for you, I have 16 total ClickBank sales and 9 of them have been earned from this article. And while I do enjoy the money being earned from this method, it is a very bitter-sweet occurence. Why? Because I have probably only put 2 hours total into writing and promoting this article while I am working my ass off using article/bum marketing techniques for 2 other products and have yet to see any sales from them.

Looking back on this recent experiment I know realize why it has been so profitable for me. Having your article as one of the most viewed articles will give you tons of free advertising and exposure. Seriously, once you get it to the top you really don't have to do anything else. This just seems to be the most logical explanation for me.

Anyways, hope you found this post useful! And don't forget to try this method out! What have you got to lose?

0 comments:

Post a Comment