feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

This Is My First Post

Labels: , ,

Well, as my bland title name suggests this is my very first post on this blog. And in order to start things off I am going to tell you a little about myself and what I plan to accomplish with this blog.

Who The Hell Are You?

Hello, my name is Max and if had a name tag I would surely show it to you. I am a 17 year old male and I am about to start my senior year in high school. Here are some random things about me. I like gaming. I like drawing. I like the internet. I'm sarcastic and have a strange sense of humor. And I really enjoy listening to music. That is all.

Now that I have told you a little about myself in a very awkward manner I will now move on to why I am starting this blog.

What Is The Point Of This Blog?

About a month and a half ago I began my attempt at making money online. Why? Throughout my whole junior year I did not work at all. I had applied to several part time jobs but none of them even replied. By the time this summer had come I was fed up with being unemployed and so I started to look for opportunities online. I dabbled into some money making methods here and there (which I will go into further detail later) which ultimately led me internet marketing.

And this is how I have come to making this blog. In this blog I will share my personal experiences as well as give you guys some helpful tips. And yes, I have actually made a decent sum of money during the past one and a half months I have been doing internet marketing. It's far from what I would like to earn but it has definitely shown me that I can be successful online if I keep on persisting.

It is also very important to understand that the point of this article is NOT to deceive you. I am fully aware that I don't have a tremendous amount of experience with internet marketing but I have gained very valuable knowledge over the course of the short period of time that I have been at it. Again, I am not making this blog just as a means to feed you lies in order to make a quick buck.

Alright, quit the rambling...

I hope that the 3 readers who have looked over this post have stayed until the end. And to those of you who have I thank you very much. Before you leave I have one thing to ask of you. Please keep an eye on this blog for new posts because I will be putting a lot of time into it.

Again, thanks for taking a look!


1 comments:
gravatar
Unknown said...
October 31, 2008 at 10:50 PM  

i dont know how i found ur blog as i was just desperately searching for a way to profit online too. i recently lost all of my hearing(i am 35) and i had to quit my job as a nurse. my options for income are limited except online. i am very new to all of this and very confused but im gonna follow you and learn how to make money!!! i am now very excited!!

Post a Comment